WVCBP’s blog comment policy
Thank you for joining the conversation about policy issues that affect low and moderate-income West Virginians. Comments are to approval and moderation. We reserve the right to remove comments that:
- are injurious, defamatory, profane, off-topic or inappropriate;
- contain personal attacks or racist, sexist, homophobic, or other slurs;
- solicit and/or advertise for personal blogs and websites or to sell products or services;
- may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations; or
- are otherwise inconsistent with the goals of this blog.
Posted comments do not necessarily represent the views of the WVCBP and do not constitute official endorsement by the WVCBP. If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.